Q: How can you offer such great savings on designer labels?
Through our parent company, The TJX Companies Inc., the world's leading off-price retailer of home and apparel fashions, and our network of international sourcing and buying power, our buyers are able to negotiate the best deals wherever and whenever they happen. Coupled with Winners' "no frills" shopping environment, we can ensure that the exceptional deals our buyers make can be passed on to our customers every single day.
Q: I want to locate a particular product/size in a Winners store, how can I find it?
Thousands of new items arrive in every Winners store, every week. Not only does this mean more choice for you, it also means that no two Winners stores are ever the same and that the merchandise varies tremendously from store to store, week to week. For this reason, we are unable to provide a tracking service. But we can promise you one thing - great savings on an incredible assortment of brand name and designer fashions every time you visit.
Q: How can I find out if a Winners store has a Jewellery department?
To find out if a Winners store has a Jewellery department, please visit our Store Locator. Using this tool you can search for all stores in your area (which will identify jewellery departments by store) or you can view a list of all Jewellery stores across Canada.
Q: Can I order products on-line?
Because our merchandise is continuously changing with thousands of new items arriving in our stores every week, we are unable to offer on-line shopping. Besides, it's more fun to experience the "thrill of the find" - first hand in our stores.
Q: How do I find out about employment opportunities at Winners?
To find out about all the exciting opportunities with Winners (or our sister-company, HomeSense), click here.
Q: Can I purchase gift cards?
Yes, you can purchase gift cards in any denomination at any one of our Winners stores or online here.
And if you are a business, we also have corporate gift cards for use in incentive programs. Whether you want to build sales, or just say "thank-you" to your employees, distributors or valued customers, a Winners gift card will fit your budget and your program. For more information, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-646-9466. Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (E.S.T)
Q: What is your return policy?
- Within 10 days, with original register receipt and tickets attached to the merchandise, any refunds given will be in the tender paid.
- After 10 days, with original register receipt and tickets attached to the merchandise, any refunds given will be in the form of a gift card in the amount paid.
- *For returns without a register receipt, valid government issued photo identification must be provided, and any refunds given will be in the form of gift card.
- We respect your privacy and do not retain your government-issued identification number. Your identification number is electronically converted to a substitute number. This substitute number, together with your identification type, name and address, is stored on our system as set out in our Privacy Notice. Information collected at the time merchandise is returned will only be used to process and track returns and help administer our loss prevention program.
- All returns require customer signature. Returns may be limited or declined, at our discretion.
- Items returned with gift receipts may be exchanged or receive store credit only. Other restrictions may apply.
- We are unable to accept the return of merchandise in unsellable condition. Other exceptions may apply.
Q: Do you offer gift receipts?
Yes, we are pleased to offer gift receipts for your shopping convenience. Please keep in mind, items returned with gift receipts may be exchanged or receive store credit only. Other restrictions apply.
Q: Do you offer a layaway service?
With exciting new merchandise arriving in our stores every week, our merchandise sells quickly. In order to offer you the very best prices, we are not able to put items on layaway. So when you see a great deal, scoop it up because at our prices, it won't last long! For your convenience, we will put items on hold until the end of the day. Visit the customer service counter at the Winners store for more details about this service.
Q: I am a potential supplier/vendor. Who do I talk to?
If you are interested in becoming a vendor to Winners, please contact our Corporate Office directly.
Winners Merchants International L.P. (WMI)
6715 Airport Rd.
Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. EST
Q: How do I request a donation or contribution to a charity?
The Winners' Donation and Sponsorship Program is to support organizations that are non-profit, operate in communities in which Winners has a presence and raise funds for programs that promote health, and/or social services designed to have a positive impact on the lives of women and children.
If this sounds like your organization, please provide a typewritten request detailing your program, on your organization's letterhead and submit it at least 6 weeks prior to your event deadline. Be sure to include a contact name, phone number and e-mail address as well as a charitable number if applicable, and a valid mailing address (i.e. not a Post Office box). Fax a request for:
- a monetary donation to the attention of Corporate Communications at 905-405-7581.
- a donation of a Winners gift certificate to the attention of Customer Service at 905-405-2384.
- a request for sponsorship to the attention of Marketing at 905-405-7579 or mail your sponsorship package to:
Winners Merchants Internationa
6715 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON, L4V 1Y2
You will be contacted upon review of your submission.
Q: What is the difference between Winners and a department or specialty store?
Department or specialty stores carry brand name and designer fashions - and designer prices, too. Winners is able to offer the same merchandise at up to 60% less - every day. Also, department stores generally carry the same merchandise for the whole season, whereas Winners buyers are constantly in the marketplace looking for the best deals on exciting new product. And with more than 10,000 new items arriving in-store every week, you never know what treasures you'll find.
Q: What is the difference between Winners and a discount store?
The difference between Winners and a discount store is in the QUALITY and VALUE of the merchandise offered. For example, an item selling for $29.99 in a discount store was made to sell at that price. At a Winners store, an item selling for $29.99 was made to sell for 20-60% more at a department or specialty store.
Q: I live in the City of Toronto. Why do plastic bags now cost 5 each?
The City of Toronto has passed a bylaw which requires all retailers to charge 5 for plastic bags. Winners encourages you to use reusable bags instead, to help reduce the need for plastic bags. All plastic bag net proceeds will go towards environmentally responsible initiatives to make our stores greener. For more information about this new bylaw (The City of Toronto Municipal Code Chapter 604, Packaging), visit www.toronto.ca/garbage.
Q: What is the TJX Canada STYLE+™ Loyalty Program?
TJX Canada STYLE+™is a loyalty benefits program that can be used at your participating Winners, HomeSense or Marshalls stores (in Canada). Best of all, it's free to join! Click here for more information and to find out how you can become a member.